Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6

Go down 
+7
Laced With Slang
Myestro
KJ Styles
SyRuP Sippa
Shaun
T. Myers
D.Powell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 10:59 pm

nuff respect to Terry Myer's football knowledge....he's the only one here that knows what the fuck he is talking about...Hey jeffrey stick to Haystak mayne this football thang is way beyond you...

and Pedro the Cowsluts have NOT played well at all this season so far.....outside of the win in San Fran they haven't done shit.....now if they beat the Pats in New England this week then I will respect them a little bit more but let's wait and see how this plays out.....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 11:01 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Because, they've played poorly, and they're still in the thick of things for their division. it's not like any team has taken advantage of that division. Also, they have been one of the most injury plagued teams in the league. They will start to get healthy eventually. Osi is still playing his way into form. Tuck will be back eventually. Amukamara will help their secondary when he returns in a few weeks.

this right here is GOSPEL......
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 11:02 pm

T. Myers wrote:
It is true that the Cowboys have lost close games. It is also true that they have only won close games. Their margin of victory is only 2.5 points per game. The Giants margin of victory is a little over 9 points a game. What this tells me is that the Cowboys do not know how to finish. I'm impressed with teams that know how to finish.

PREACH!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:25 pm

WOW... FRED JACKSON!!!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:25 pm

Hi SRP! Hi Jeff!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:46 pm

?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:48 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Hi SRP! Hi Jeff!

Laughing My Ass Off

and the G-MEN show how it's done once again...playing it close to the vest but closing out a good team at home without either Tuck (who I thought would be back this week but did not return) and without Brandon Jacobs either...but Bradshaw scored 3 times so it's all good.....when these injured players get back LOOK OUT........now it's bye week time...get rest, relax and remain on the winning machine.....LET'S GO GIANTS!

oh and I guess I was right about the Lions today...BIG win by the Niners on the road....the letdown had to come at some point...the Lions are still no joke but it wasn't supposed to be this week.....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:49 pm

lol.. brandon jacobs isn't good anymore powell, but nice try in trying to make excuses even in winning. You guys pulled off the win barely against a good team, but it definitely wasn't convincing. Fitz handed that to you with two bad picks, otherwise you would have lost.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:07 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
lol.. brandon jacobs isn't good anymore powell, but nice try in trying to make excuses even in winning. You guys pulled off the win barely against a good team, but it definitely wasn't convincing. Fitz handed that to you with two bad picks, otherwise you would have lost.

there you go again sounding like a complete idiot......Jacobs is better then any back on your team not named Felix Jones dipstick...and I'm hardly making any excuses I'm just stating facts....the Bills are one of the better teams in the league and we got them with some pretty decent injuries...the G-MEN are also one of the better teams in the league...this is a FACT.....get over it....Corey Webster stepped up when he had too and made plays.....you are making excuses for the Bills losing because you can't bring your pitiful self to give the G-MEN any props even when its warranted as today's big win was...your wack just like your team.....let's GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:19 pm

Webster got handed those INTs derrick, you and me both know this, bad throws, props on him for holding onto them though! And jacobs? better than Murray or Choice? Maybe in hardcore mount vernon! but in the real world, jacobs is well past his better days!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:20 pm

The Dirty Birds are out dancing
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:49 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Webster got handed those INTs derrick, you and me both know this, bad throws, props on him for holding onto them though! And jacobs? better than Murray or Choice? Maybe in hardcore mount vernon! but in the real world, jacobs is well past his better days!

Jacobs is better then any back on your team not named Felix Jones so what does that say about your RB's?? (Tashard Choice?? Murray?? what the fuck have they accomplished?? go and take a look..lol) Jacobs is our back-up RB...Ahmad is better then most of your offensive unit....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

DeMarco Murray>>>>>Jacobs
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

Choice<<<<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
DeMarco Murray>>>>>Jacobs

And what backs up this stupid claim?? DeMarco Murray just got in the fuckin' league.... Get The Fuck Out

Jacobs is better then that fool...and any back on the Falcons not named Burner Turner fool!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

Just like your old ass to live in the past Powell...lol... for a few seasons brandon jacobs WAS a good RB... no longer is...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:00 pm

And do NOT say Snelling nor Rogers..... He He yeah right tranny...then you really must have a dick with C cup tits if you believe that one....lol

Jacobs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snelling and Rogers EASILY!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Just like your old ass to live in the past Powell...lol... for a few seasons brandon jacobs WAS a good RB... no longer is...

Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10 Score = 10

Last edited by Bad Moon Rison on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:

just like your clueless ass to not know what the fuck your talking about......DeMarco Murray has NEVER been a good back in this league.....you know why?? he's just getting started thats why....he hasn't had a chance to do SHIT...Jacobs right now is better stupid...get over it....

as for Choice well I choose not to fuck with him...he's been a BUM since he's been in the league...a 3rd or 4th string back never really able to remove the splinters from his ass due to bench ridin'
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:10 pm

this was THIS YEAR....he can still make HUGE plays whether thats catching the ball or running it....dude is still capable....and he's better then every bum on the dall-ass cowbitches and atlanta pigeons not named felix jones and michael turner.....plain and very fuckin' simple.......and when he gets healthy he will continue to help the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS win some more football games just like he has always done in the present and the past.....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:21 pm

Two terrible throws by Fitz really cost us the game today... Of course it was more than that, but those throws threw away two scoring drives. The second one was a bad play call, IMO, but those were easy throws. Oh well, lets go Dallas!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:38 pm

Those were horrible throws by Fitz, but horrible throws can be caused by good defense. I don't know if he was pressured or not, but it's possible the Giants D forced those throws.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:40 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Those were horrible throws by Fitz, but horrible throws can be caused by good defense. I don't know if he was pressured or not, but it's possible the Giants D forced those throws.

Now we're taking possibilities pulled out the ass into account too terrell?

lmao... ok TO...lol...maybe fitz was scared at how good the giants are gonna be in three weeks and that's why he threw those balls!!! good call!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:41 pm

The first one was not caused by pressure. Pretty sure he had a bunch of time, and just underthrew it. I missed the second one and only saw the replays, so I can't comment on that. He was under a lot of pressure for the first time this season all game, though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:01 pm

No, you're acting like it was just Fitz and his receiver out there. You do know teams play defense, right. You look at things the way you want to look at things. If the throws were all his fault so be it. If the Giants were in his face and forced bad throws, then props to their D. It's as simple that.

Last edited by T. Myers on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:02 pm

I actually watched the game Terry. Why don't you try doing that before just talking out of your ass?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:04 pm

And how am i talking out of my ass? I left open the possibility that it was Fitz's fault. Try reading
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:17 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOO@ at the cowbitches....another LOSS....these motherfuckers couldn't get on the winning machine again if they tried to pay for that shit....

hey Homo I hope you just took a great look at a GREAT QB.....look and learn BEYOTCH!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:19 pm

T. Myers wrote:
And how am i talking out of my ass? I left open the possibility that it was Fitz's fault. Try reading

By making shit up when you haven't seen anything, so you're just making shit up for the sake of being argumentative with no basis in fact or actually having seen the plays in question. Why don't you leave discussions about a game to those who actually saw it.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:22 pm

D.Powell wrote:
LMAOOOOOOOOOO@ at the cowbitches....another LOSS....these motherfuckers couldn't get on the winning machine again if they tried to pay for that shit....

hey Homo I hope you just took a great look at a GREAT QB.....look and learn BEYOTCH!

lol.. yeah.. 20-16 loss to the patriots.. how awful... the way you're bragging you woulda though we just lost to the seahawks...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:22 pm

Cheatroits 20 dall-ASS 16

Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Homo
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:23 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

lol.. yeah.. 20-16 loss to the patriots.. how awful... the way you're bragging you woulda though we just lost to the seahawks...

ummm Pedro a loss is a loss....right?? doesn't matter which team it is...it still counts as a loss right???
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:24 pm

Ummm, no derrick, my argument the entire time has been that losses and small wins over weak teams are different than those against strong teams...ok????
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:33 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Ummm, no derrick, my argument the entire time has been that losses and small wins over weak teams are different than those against strong teams...ok????

just like being 4-2 in the N.F.L. is alot different than being 2-3 right??
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:34 pm

I'm not making shit up. I left open both possibilities. How you choose to twist it is all up to you. You say there was no pressure? That's fine. Blame the Bills for the loss. It makes no difference to me.

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:37 pm

Damn... Gonna be tough to get the division lead back smh
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:43 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I'm not making shit up. I left open both possibilities. How you choose to twist it is all up to you. You say there was no pressure? That's fine. Blame the Bills for the loss. It makes no difference to me.

You're talking out of your ass with fantasy scenarios.

Hmmm, maybe the patriots cheated by paying off the referees or maybe the cowboys just lost a tough game. I'm leaving open the possibility so I am not talking out of my ass...yeah buddy.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:43 pm

Shaun wrote:
Damn... Gonna be tough to get the division lead back smh

Indeed, it's a tough road... but the season is still young so any team has a chance... except maybe the Lions cuz the Packers are too good.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 10:56 pm

In other news, the Titans took over first place in the AFC South today, thanks to their impressive win against Bye.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 11:04 pm

D.Powell wrote:

this was THIS YEAR....he can still make HUGE plays whether thats catching the ball or running it....dude is still capable....and he's better then every bum on the dall-ass cowbitches and atlanta pigeons not named felix jones and michael turner.....plain and very fuckin' simple.......and when he gets healthy he will continue to help the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS win some more football games just like he has always done in the present and the past.....

lol so you found one TD by Jacobs...I'm pretty sure I can find one big play by McNabb this year, but he ain't better than Ponder right now!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 11:09 pm

Jokes with the McNabb/Ponder statement. It's too early to tell with Ponder, but McNabb is Score = 0
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 1:37 am

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
Jokes with the McNabb/Ponder statement. It's too early to tell with Ponder, but McNabb is Score = 0

yo, your stupid for even putting McNabb and Ponder in the same sentence....the way you are with sports is the same way your dumb ass is with music...you don't seem to respect the legends....the ones who have actually made a mark in the game....you seem to favor the new bums, who might have had either one hit or not even a hit at all....no Run-D.M.C., LL Cool J, Donovan Mc Nabb, or Kurt Warner for you huh tranny?? yo need Kevin Kolb, Blue Scholars, Vakill, and Jaquizz Rogers...these are your legends huh?? dudes that ain't done shit.....and probably never will.....

Last edited by D.Powell on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 1:41 am

P.S. Brandon Jacobs has only been in the league since 2005 and he's still only 29 years old, so he's still got plenty of time left to make even more of a mark on the league as that big power back...Ahmad helping him out is only going to extend his career.....do your homework mayne!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 1:53 am

Hey OLD MAN, we talking about this year! That's what you seem to be missing OLD MAN!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 1:57 am

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
Hey OLD MAN, we talking about this year! That's what you seem to be missing OLD MAN!

Hey DUMB MAN, thats what I'm referring too......that brain power is lacking huh??
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 1:59 am

So can you honestly tell me an old ass McNabb is a better option than Ponder?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:01 am

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
So can you honestly tell me an old ass McNabb is a better option than Ponder?

so you can honestly tell me that Ponder is better than McNabb right now??
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:05 am

"Jokes with the McNabb/Ponder statement. It's too early to tell with Ponder, but McNabb is Score = 0 "

Didn't I say this earlier???? Let him play a couple games to decide that, but one thing I do know is Ponder is their best option right now. Who knows if he'll bomb worst than McNabb, but you can't deny that McNabb is over the hill and almost done. The Vikes have no legit reasons to start McNabb any longer.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:13 am

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
"Jokes with the McNabb/Ponder statement. It's too early to tell with Ponder, but McNabb is Score = 0 "

Didn't I say this earlier???? Let him play a couple games to decide that, but one thing I do know is Ponder is their best option right now. Who knows if he'll bomb worst than McNabb, but you can't deny that McNabb is over the hill and almost done. The Vikes have no legit reasons to start McNabb any longer.

I think at this moment they have a better chance to win some games this year with McNabb then they do with Ponder....I think Ponder is too raw and needs to sit a bit longer to LEARN....the Vikes aren't going to the playoffs with either guy so let the future of the franchise sit and LEARN as much as he can from a legendary veteran on how to be a QB in the NFL....whats wrong with that idea tranny?? not a damn thing....just because it's new doesn't always mean its better....you also need to LEARN something mayne....
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:20 am

You learn on the job...you gain more experience playing in actual games. Ponder was touted as one of the more ready rookie QBs before the draft. Why waste the whole year on McNabb whose clearly on the down slope of his career? The Vikes are fighting for a new stadium, you really think fans want to see McNabb start? Fuck that, you heard the boos from the crowd tonight. It's painfully obvious it's Ponder time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next