Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6

Go down 
+7
Laced With Slang
Myestro
KJ Styles
SyRuP Sippa
Shaun
T. Myers
D.Powell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
"His main problem is he doesn't have the size or the arm. Locker has both arm and size, but he lacks pocket presence. He has more tools, but he's not as ready as Ponder, you guys need to stop that Locker is more ready than Ponder talk."

Laughing My Ass Off

you got to be joking right tranny?? what you just said right there makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever....so because of a lack of pocket presence that Ponder seems to have over Locker but Locker is beating him in every other category in possessing the tools in takes to be an NFL QB, then this makes Ponder the more complete QB and more NFL ready??

Damn ur stupid. Locker has more physical tools (size, arm strength, speed), but that doesn't make him more NFL ready. It's that simple.

Laughing My Ass Off I guess you were a HUGE Chad Pennington fan huh??? I hear that mayne....a slingshot arm QB running the pigeons would make me happy right now too....that franchise would be back in the toliet bowl just like they were used too in their past....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 4:03 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Learn to read powell.. it says EXACTLY what you asked for dumbass

the outlook is the summary right?? lol.....he pulled up an article that made him look idiotic once again....
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

U just can't admit to defeat can you? Wasn't the argument who was more NFL ready? Ponder or Locker? Me and Pedro gave you the article that you asked for. It's that simple man. You were wrong, it's cool. It happens mane (mayne). Just stop talking out of your ass next time. You and Nemo.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
"Outlook: Ponder isn't an elite talent, and his production never matched his hype at FSU. But as a heady, accurate passer with a pro-style background, Ponder is the perfect example of a prospect who could move up draft boards in an extremely quarterback-needy year. Without free agency on the horizon, teams will be in a rush to fill out their QB depth charts in late April."

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE AN NFL READY QB???

because if it does then man and I'm glad you dicks aren't running any professional football franchises...you motherfuckers would be worse than Jerry Jones.....lol

Just because he doesn't have elite talent doesn't mean he's not ready....fool. The article even went on to say he's perhaps the most NFL ready...it's common sense mane (mayne).
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
U just can't admit to defeat can you? Wasn't the argument who was more NFL ready? Ponder or Locker? Me and Pedro gave you the article that you asked for. It's that simple man. You were wrong, it's cool. It happens mane (mayne). Just stop talking out of your ass next time. You and Nemo.

where does it say that Ponder is more NFL ready than Jake Locker???
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 4:05 pm

Go read the 3 articles I gave you. They are comparing Locker vs Ponder.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:06 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
Go read the 3 articles I gave you. They are comparing Locker vs Ponder.

All the articles you gave basically called it a tie tranny....

they praise Ponder's Intellect and Locker's physical skills but nowhere does it say Ponder is more NFL ready then Locker is....I know you and Pedro need me to be wrong but with this one I'm not...sorry guys...its my opinion anyway....and my opinion says that Locker is the better QB and is more NFL ready....those opinions in those articles think Ponder has the better intellect to play QB at the next level....all of this bullshit and opinion is in a we shall see mode.....

Last edited by D.Powell on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:09 pm

"Ponder may be the most NFL-ready quarterback in this year's class. "

Locker was in the same class as Ponder

Therefore, this article is implying that Ponder may be more NFL ready than Locker.

Simple logic there Powell.

We all know it doesn't matter if Locker himself declared Ponder more NFL ready because you are that stubborn, so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:13 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:

Therefore, this article is implying that Ponder may be more NFL ready than Locker.

We all know it doesn't matter if Locker himself declared Ponder more NFL ready because you are that stubborn, so it's all good.

So I guess I need to get articles that say that Locker is more NFL ready so you can feel better??

like I said earlier all of these opinions and bullshit and stats...etc are all in a wait and we shall see mode....plain and simple! my opinion remains that Locker is the better NFL prospect....
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:17 pm

D.Powell wrote:
SyRuP Sippa wrote:

So I guess I need to get articles that say that Locker is more NFL ready so you can feel better??

like I said earlier all of these opinions and bullshit and stats...etc are all in a wait and we shall see mode....plain and simple! my opinion remains that Locker is the better NFL prospect....

No one is denying that, fool. But that doesn't make him more NFL ready...it's really that simple, Powell. I'm not trying to pull one over your head here, it's common sense.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:21 pm

I think Powell is confused between the difference between potential and readiness. Locker has higher potential, but Ponder is ready to start and make an impact. It may not be superstar impact, but his intangibles will help him make the transition to the NFL smoother than Locker.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:27 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
I think Powell is confused between the difference between potential and readiness. Locker has higher potential, but Ponder is ready to start and make an impact. It may not be superstar impact, but his intangibles will help him make the transition to the NFL smoother than Locker.

WE SHALL SEE....you and your boyfriend are the ones who are stubborn....get over it already....my mind is already made up about Locker being the better NFL prospect....lol....now go make some babies mayne I'm done on the Locker/Ponder subject....lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:
Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:
"Jokes with the McNabb/Ponder statement. It's too early to tell with Ponder, but McNabb is Score = 0 "

Didn't I say this earlier???? Let him play a couple games to decide that, but one thing I do know is Ponder is their best option right now. Who knows if he'll bomb worst than McNabb, but you can't deny that McNabb is over the hill and almost done. The Vikes have no legit reasons to start McNabb any longer.

I think at this moment they have a better chance to win some games this year with McNabb then they do with Ponder....I think Ponder is too raw and needs to sit a bit longer to LEARN....the Vikes aren't going to the playoffs with either guy so let the future of the franchise sit and LEARN as much as he can from a legendary veteran on how to be a QB in the NFL....whats wrong with that idea tranny?? not a damn thing....just because it's new doesn't always mean its better....you also need to LEARN something mayne....

This is hypocritical. It's the exact opposite of what you said the Titans should do with Locker and Hasselbeck. You said they should just start Locker and let him learn on the job. Why is it different with Ponder/McNabb?

Boom...this right here tells me all I need to know about Powell's opinion. Ponder was recognize as one of the more polish QB in his class! He played in a NFL style offense for the Seminoles. His main problem is he doesn't have the size or the arm. Locker has both arm and size, but he lacks pocket presence. He has more tools, but he's not as ready as Ponder, you guys need to stop that Locker is more ready than Ponder talk.

I feel like Powell backs up McNabb because he's a legend and he feels like McNabb deserves better treatment. That's fine and all, but don't give weak excuses why he should continue to start for the "fans" and how Ponder should learn behind him. Everything about McNabb's game is below average now. It's the NFL, it's a business. It's a show me what you done lately league, legends get spit out all the time, McNabb is used to it by now.

Ponder was not recognized as the more polished QB... Get The Fuck Out show me the article where you read that??

I've never heard anyone anywhere say that Ponder would rank ahead of Locker in terms of being NFL ready.....show me the article mayne!

I don't really care about any articles you find Powell, I was just responding to your statement implying there were no articles saying Ponder was more NFL ready than Locker. You asked for them, we proved you wrong, and now you are going to your usual irrelevant bullshit.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:30 pm

Palmer to Oakland...hmmm this might be a great deal for the silver and black but they had to give up alot to get him....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:31 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:
Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:
"Jokes with the McNabb/Ponder statement. It's too early to tell with Ponder, but McNabb is Score = 0 "

Didn't I say this earlier???? Let him play a couple games to decide that, but one thing I do know is Ponder is their best option right now. Who knows if he'll bomb worst than McNabb, but you can't deny that McNabb is over the hill and almost done. The Vikes have no legit reasons to start McNabb any longer.

I think at this moment they have a better chance to win some games this year with McNabb then they do with Ponder....I think Ponder is too raw and needs to sit a bit longer to LEARN....the Vikes aren't going to the playoffs with either guy so let the future of the franchise sit and LEARN as much as he can from a legendary veteran on how to be a QB in the NFL....whats wrong with that idea tranny?? not a damn thing....just because it's new doesn't always mean its better....you also need to LEARN something mayne....

This is hypocritical. It's the exact opposite of what you said the Titans should do with Locker and Hasselbeck. You said they should just start Locker and let him learn on the job. Why is it different with Ponder/McNabb?

Boom...this right here tells me all I need to know about Powell's opinion. Ponder was recognize as one of the more polish QB in his class! He played in a NFL style offense for the Seminoles. His main problem is he doesn't have the size or the arm. Locker has both arm and size, but he lacks pocket presence. He has more tools, but he's not as ready as Ponder, you guys need to stop that Locker is more ready than Ponder talk.

I feel like Powell backs up McNabb because he's a legend and he feels like McNabb deserves better treatment. That's fine and all, but don't give weak excuses why he should continue to start for the "fans" and how Ponder should learn behind him. Everything about McNabb's game is below average now. It's the NFL, it's a business. It's a show me what you done lately league, legends get spit out all the time, McNabb is used to it by now.

Ponder was not recognized as the more polished QB... Get The Fuck Out show me the article where you read that??

I've never heard anyone anywhere say that Ponder would rank ahead of Locker in terms of being NFL ready.....show me the article mayne!

I don't really care about any articles you find Powell, I was just responding to your statement implying there were no articles saying Ponder was more NFL ready than Locker. You asked for them, we proved you wrong, and now you are going to your usual irrelevant bullshit.

Pedro, tranny's uterus is waiting on you mayne stop wasting time talking with me....he's ovulating mayne
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:32 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:

WE SHALL SEE....you and your boyfriend are the ones who are stubborn....get over it already....my mind is already made up about Locker being the better NFL prospect....lol....now go make some babies mayne I'm done on the Locker/Ponder subject....lol

Didn't I just cover this already? Quit trying to twist the question around. Ponder is more NFL ready, it's that simple.

It's funny you ask for articles, and I gave you them, but you still can't admit to being wrong...lol. Stubborn OLD MAN.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:36 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:

Didn't I just cover this already? Quit trying to twist the question around. Ponder is more NFL ready, it's that simple.

It's funny you ask for articles, and I gave you them, but you still can't admit to being wrong...lol. Stubborn OLD MAN.

you gave me the articles I asked for....yep, now that, that is over, and IN MY OPINION and many others Locker is the better NFL prospect...(but of course we shall see) your boyfriend is in dire need of some comfort tranny...go handle that mayne....and good luck!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:37 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 82770
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 12:58 am

Monkey Piss Left Old Man Powell Monkey Piss Right
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 9:42 am

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 221748 Boob!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4